Very Important Disclaimer

This site, services, content, and any other materials contained therein is unsuitable for persons who have no sense of humor, do not drink red wine, and condemn those who do with righteous indignation.

All opinions on this site are my own. Facts expressed are at least 80% correct as they have been rigorously checked against random sites on the Internet. The remaining 20%, read at your own risk. In the event that accuracy of content is suspect, do consult with your friendly neighborhood wine expert.

All images on this site are my own. None may be copied, reproduced, posted, displayed, transferred, or sold for money without express prior written consent from me.

All comments expressed, sensible and nonsensical, are also my own (nobody wants to take responsibility for those) and in no way represent the policy of the place at which I am currently employed. Yes, I am gainfully employed.

Anything and everything you do here is at your own risk. In no event shall I be liable for decisions made, actions taken, or damages incurred due to inaccurate wine reviews or snarky viewpoints produced by me on this site.

Any disclaimer issued by me is subject to wild and random change without notice. Except the Real Privacy Policy, which is totally real and not made up.